Anderson Public Library
Log in to access your Personal Reading program Home Page.
Adult SRP: Literary Elements
Teen SRP: Spark a Reaction!
Children's SRP: FIZZ! BOOM! READ!
APL on Facebook
APL on Twitter
The program has not started yet but will begin on Saturday, May 03, 2014.
1. The program runs from May 25 to July 25, 2014.
2. Register online, at the Information Services desk, or by calling 765-641-2456.
3. Keep your user name and password in a safe place – you will need them to log your reading time throughout the summer.
4. You may listen to audiobooks or read anything you want (books, magazines, newspapers, eBooks, children's books, textbooks, graphic novels, etc.).
5. Log your reading/listening time online, or by calling 765-641-2456.
6. Every 5 hours of reading/listening time you log counts as one entry. The more you read, the more chances you have to win!
7. Drawings are usually held on Mondays for the previous week's reading.
8. If you win a weekly drawing, you are not eligible to win another weekly drawing. However, all participants who read at least 5 hours this summer are entered to win the grand prize, so keep reading as much as you can!
9. Prizes include books, gift cards from local businesses, and Friends of the Library Book Sale gift certificates.
10. Winners will be contacted by the library.
11. Winners must pick up their prizes in person and show photo ID.
Literary Elements Supplemental Program:
1. Program runs from May 25 to July 25, 2014.
2. Collect the four elements to spell out LiBrArY by completing the tasks detailed on the program description handout.
3. Fill out the online completion form. Collecting all four essential elements will earn you one entry into a prize drawing at the end of the summer.
4. Continue to collect bonus elements to earn bragging rights and shout-outs on the library’s social media pages.
Copyright © 2012 Anderson Public Library. All Rights Reserved.